Greater Cincinnati’s Chapter of the Association for Talent Development Webinar Featuring Impact Instruction
More than 70 percent of organizations surveyed for the 2014 Corporate Learning Factbook cite “capability gaps” as one of their top five challenges.
Within many of those companies, it takes 3-5 years for a seasoned employee to become fully productive. Solving these challenges around capability gaps and time to productivity becomes even more complex given virtual teams, global operations, information overload, and ever-changing business priorities. These are real issues that impact the overall effectiveness and competitiveness of your organization.
Curriculum Planning and Design is a foundational solution to addressing these challenges. It improves the talent management process, the ROI of training, and ultimately business outcomes in some key ways.
Curriculum Planning and Design:
- Creates a clear and consistent set of skills and learning paths for a role
- Improves engagement by allowing employees to envision their future in the organization
- Helps lines of business and training organizations better prioritize and align training investments
- Streamlines the onboarding process, improving time to initial productivity
In this session, we address:
- The framework and key outputs of Impact Instruction’s curriculum planning process, from initial planning through implementation and maintenance
- Aligning curriculum plans to other key organizational initiatives
- How to involve key audience members and stakeholders to create an environment for success
- Best practices we have uncovered in conducting this process for other organizations
- Practical next steps to consider for your organization
Subscribe To Impact Insights
Like this post? Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates directly to your inbox.